RaceFest – Finish Strong in Easton!
Congratulations, RaceFest runners! Treat yourself to some Downtown Easton treasures after you have finished the race – you deserve it!
For all of November 12th, the following participants will be providing special offers to all racers… just show your finisher’s medal or bib!
- The Bayou: Free beignets for runners. (64 Centre Square)
- NuHouse: $5 Cryo chamber sessions both pre and post run. (19 S Bank St)
- Yellow Balloon Consignment: 25% off any item. (135 N. 3rd St)
- Duchess Cookies: 6 cookies for $25 bundle. (247 Northampton St)
- Easton Outdoor Company: 20% off all non-clearance products. *Good through Sunday, 11/19! (230 Northampton St)
- Cellar Beast Winehouse: Discounted pricing all day, ranging from $1 to $3 off draft beer, wine, and cider. (159 Northampton St)
- ThreeBirds Coffee House: One free drip coffee. (226 Bushkill St)
- Homegrown CBD Store & Cafe: 20% off any item (436 Northampton St)
- Fox Bakery: 50% off all hot beverages (125 N 3rd St)
- Sigal Museum: Buy one get one FREE admission. Includes new exhibition Forged by Fire: The Heroism, Honor and History of Firefighting in Northampton County (342 Northampton St)
- Diamond Fitness: $10 off Thai massage or Pilates (524 Pine St)
- Bank St. Creamery: 20% off, friends and family included! (15 S. Bank St)
- Pearly Baker’s Alehouse: 10% off each runner’s order. (11 Centre Sq)
Located in the Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton St:
- Mister Lee’s Noodles: $5 for all orders.
- Silvershell Counter and Kitchen: $5 for all prepared food orders.
- ThreeBirds Nest: One free drip coffee.
- Highmark Farmstand: 20% off all produce.
- Scratch: $2 0ff draft beer.