Easton’s Own Gingerbread House Contest
Creating gingerbread houses and decorating them with icing and candy is a beloved tradition by many. It takes skill, a creative mind, and a lot of helping hands to create a gingerbread house that stands out from the rest!
Do you have what it takes to make an award-winning gingerbread house? Enter Easton Main Street Initiative’s FIRST ever gingerbread house contest, and display your skills for all to see at the Easton Winter Village! Purchase a gingerbread kit from Sweet Girlz Bakery made specially for you, or make it completely on your own!
- To enter, contestants must provide a $10 entry fee and fill out their information by clicking here.
- ALL materials must be edible (gingerbread, icing, candy, etc.) with the exception of glue.
- You can enter as an individual, or as a group! Make a house with your family, after-school group, business, etc!
- The contest will be on display at Crayola during the Easton Winter Village on Saturday, December 16th. All participants will be able to drop their entries off at Crayola on December 15th between 3-5pm, or December 16th 9am-noon. For special accommodations regarding this time, please contact email@example.com.
- Gingerbread Kit from Sweet Girlz Bakery is available for an additional $25! This kit includes gingerbread (7 in. on all sides), and frosting. Anything else will be added separately by you! If you would like to purchase one, you MUST enter the competition by November 25th. Kits will be available to pick up at the bakery on December 1st. For special accommodations, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your gingerbread house must stay within 1 foot wide, and 1 foot tall. This includes whatever platform it is on as well!
- Spots are limited, so enter now!
The winner of Easton’s Own Gingerbread House Contest ’23 will receive a private cupcake decorating class at Sweet Girlz Bakery for 3 people (worth $150), and a gift package from Easton Main Street Initiative with various prizes and goodies!